Clue: Type of mitt or rack
We have 1 answer for the clue Type of mitt or rack. See the results below.
- Hot spot
- The witch's end in "Hansel and Gretel"
- Rack site
- Where Hansel was headed
- Kind of mitt
- Turkey roaster
- Place to hold a banquet roast?
- Kenmore product
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 09, 2007
- USA Today - December 04, 2006
- USA Today - December 05, 2005
- USA Today - May 16, 2005
- USA Today - November 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Type of mitt or rack that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!