Clue: Unconventional sort
We have 2 answers for the clue Unconventional sort. See the results below.
- Jack Kerouac, e.g.
- Coffeehouse poet
- Allen Ginsberg, e.g.
- One often ending sentences with "man"
- 1950s stereotype
- Cool cat
- '50s-'60s counterculturist
- Maynard G. Krebs, notably
- '50s nonconformist
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 21, 2011
- Netword - December 07, 2008
- New York Times - October 24, 2008
- Washington Post - November 30, 2000
- New York Times - November 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Unconventional sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!