BEATNIK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Jack Kerouac, e.g.
- Coffeehouse poet
- Unconventional sort
- Allen Ginsberg, e.g.
- One often ending sentences with "man"
- 1950s stereotype
- Cool cat
- '50s-'60s counterculturist
- Maynard G. Krebs, notably
- '50s nonconformist
- Hippie's precursor
- Maynard G. Krebs of old TV, notably
- Hippie's ancestor?
- '50s counterculturalist
- Hippie's predecessor
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 02, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 20, 2016
- LA Times - June 20, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - November 22, 2009
- Netword - June 21, 2009
- LA Times - May 20, 2009
- New York Times - October 24, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 30, 2008
- Universal - February 05, 2008
- New York Times - January 20, 2008
- LA Times - April 29, 2007
- Washington Post - January 05, 2004
- New York Times - December 21, 2002
- New York Times - November 22, 2002
- New York Times - July 02, 2000
- New York Times - November 18, 1999
- New York Times - October 02, 1998
- New York Times - October 11, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer beatnik that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!