Clue: Unfading flower
We have 1 answer for the clue Unfading flower. See the results below.
- Imaginary, undying flower
- Imaginary undying flower
- Undying flower
- Ornamental plant
- Love-lies-bleeding, for one
- Long-lasting flowering plant often mentioned in poetry
- Never-fading flower
- South American cereal seed
- Imaginary eternal flower
- Flower that symbolizes immortality
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Unfading flower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!