Clue: Imaginary, undying flower
We have 1 answer for the clue Imaginary, undying flower. See the results below.
- Unfading flower
- Imaginary undying flower
- Undying flower
- Ornamental plant
- Love-lies-bleeding, for one
- Long-lasting flowering plant often mentioned in poetry
- Never-fading flower
- South American cereal seed
- Imaginary eternal flower
- Flower that symbolizes immortality
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 21, 2005
- New York Times - July 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Imaginary, undying flower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!