Clue: Unit named for a physicist
We have 1 answer for the clue Unit named for a physicist. See the results below.
- Declaration of Independence signer Richard __ Lee
- Husband to Catherine, Anne, Jane, Anne, Catherine and Catherine
- Any of the three Lancaster kings
- First Tudor king
- ___ Fleming, central character in "The Red Badge of Courage"
- Winkler of "Happy Days"
- Ford or Fielding
- Actor Fonda
- "Give me liberty, or give me death!" speaker
- With 71- and 55-Across, noted 19th-century writer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Unit named for a physicist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!