Clue: Winkler of "Happy Days"
We have 1 answer for the clue Winkler of "Happy Days". See the results below.
- Declaration of Independence signer Richard __ Lee
- Husband to Catherine, Anne, Jane, Anne, Catherine and Catherine
- Any of the three Lancaster kings
- Unit named for a physicist
- First Tudor king
- ___ Fleming, central character in "The Red Badge of Courage"
- Ford or Fielding
- Actor Fonda
- "Give me liberty, or give me death!" speaker
- With 71- and 55-Across, noted 19th-century writer
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 21, 2012
- Washington Post - December 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Winkler of "Happy Days" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!