Clue: Untalkative sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Untalkative sort. See the results below.
- Silent one
- Symbol of happiness
- With 15-Across, linguini topping
- Hardly a blabbermouth
- Dollar, in slang
- Symbol of noncommunication
- Bisque bit
- Shut (up)
- Chowder morsel
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Untalkative sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!