Clue: Unusual house shape
We have 1 answer for the clue Unusual house shape. See the results below.
- ___ Building, landmark on New York's Roosevelt Island
- Figure seen at an intersection
- A figure that can stop a truck?
- Stop sign shape
- Stop sign, e.g.
- A regular one's angles are each 135 degrees
- Street-corner shape
- Shape with 135-degree angles
- 1080-degree figure
- Shape of some windows
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Unusual house shape that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!