Clue: Up for it
We have 3 answers for the clue Up for it. See the results below.
- Hunted animals unable to walk steadily (4)
- Kind of warden
- Word with park or plan
- Charades, e.g.
- Warden's charge
- Clue, for one
- Willing to take part
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 26, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - February 27, 2015
- LA Times - March 23, 2013
- USA Today - October 15, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 02, 2009
- Washington Post - August 19, 2008
- New York Times - July 03, 2007
- New York Times - October 17, 2003
- New York Times - August 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Up for it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!