Clue: U.S. spy group
We have 2 answers for the clue U.S. spy group. See the results below.
- O.S.S. successor
- Org. once headed by Allen Dulles
- Spies' org.
- Spy org.
- Tom Clancy subj.
- Org. that advises the N.S.C.
- K.G.B.'s cold war foe
- "Harlot's Ghost" subj.
- Fact-gathering grp.
- K.G.B. rival
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 04, 2015
- USA Today - September 04, 2012
- USA Today - June 26, 2012
- USA Today - May 03, 2012
- USA Today - November 03, 2011
- USA Today - August 25, 2010
- Universal - February 07, 2010
Found an answer for the clue U.S. spy group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!