Clue: Uto-___ (language group)
We have 1 answer for the clue Uto-___ (language group). See the results below.
- Like some pre-Columbian culture
- Like some Mexican pyramids
- Kind of calendar with 18 months
- From Tenochtitlán
- Like Montezuma
- From the halls of Montezuma
- Like many Mexicans' forebears
- Like Nahuatl speakers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Uto-___ (language group) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!