Clue: Vatican City vis-à-vis Rome
We have 1 answer for the clue Vatican City vis-à-vis Rome. See the results below.
- Surrounded territory
- Vatican City, to Rome, e.g.
- Place surrounded by foreign territory
- Territory within a foreign country
- Closed-off area
- Isolated region
- Isolated area
- San Marino or Vatican City, for example
- Isolated community
- Ethnic area, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Vatican City vis-à-vis Rome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!