ENCLAVE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Surrounded territory
- Vatican City, to Rome, e.g.
- Place surrounded by foreign territory
- Territory within a foreign country
- Closed-off area
- Isolated region
- Isolated area
- San Marino or Vatican City, for example
- Isolated community
- Ethnic area, perhaps
- Vatican City is one
- Secured area within another secured area
- Little Italy in New York?
- Vatican City vis-à-vis Rome
- Vatican City, vis-à-vis Rome
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 28, 2014
- USA Today - September 22, 2014
- New York Times - March 13, 2014
- LA Times - March 27, 2012
- Universal - January 28, 2011
- Washington Post - November 25, 2010
- Chicago Reader - April 09, 2010
- Washington Post - May 11, 2008
- LA Times - December 09, 2006
- Washington Post - October 08, 2006
- Washington Post - June 09, 2006
- USA Today - August 11, 2003
- New York Times - April 28, 1998
- New York Times - April 11, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer enclave that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!