Clue: Verdi baritone aria
We have 1 answer for the clue Verdi baritone aria. See the results below.
- "A Masked Ball" aria
- Verdi aria
- "Un Ballo in Maschera" aria
- Aria sung by Renato
- Song from Verdi's "Un Ballo in Maschera"
- Aria that ends "O speranze d'amor!"
- Verdi aria sung by Renato
- Verdi aria that translates to "It was you"
- Renato sings it in "Un ballo in maschera"
- Noted Verdi composition
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 06, 2011
- Universal - January 20, 2011
- New York Times - May 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Verdi baritone aria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!