Clue: Verne's circumnavigator
We have 2 answers for the clue Verne's circumnavigator. See the results below.
- Verne hero Phileas
- Fictional circumnavigator
- Verne hero
- Phileas ___, who went around the world in 80 days
- Passepartout's circumnavigator boss
- Harvard museum, with "the"
- Verne traveler
- Passepartout's boss
- Passepartout's employer
- Verne's balloonist
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 17, 2017
- LA Times - May 11, 2016
- Washington Post - June 26, 2012
- Netword - November 03, 2005
- Washington Post - March 05, 2005
- New York Times - June 20, 2004
- Washington Post - March 20, 2002
- Washington Post - November 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Verne's circumnavigator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!