We have 5 answers for the clue Village. See the results below.
- Tiny village
- Work of 1604
- Dogpatch, for one
- "... heaven hath pleas'd it so, / To punish me ..." speaker
- Classic Olivier role
- "To be or not to be" soliloquist
- Whence the phrase "Brevity is the soul of wit"
- "To be or not to be" speaker
- Whence the line "To sleep: perchance to dream"
- Source of the line "Frailty, thy name is woman!"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2013
- New York Times - July 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 06, 2010
- LA Times - August 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 28, 2006
- USA Today - February 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Village that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!