Clue: Violin virtuoso Leopold
We have 1 answer for the clue Violin virtuoso Leopold. See the results below.
- Comic Russian actor Mischa
- Teacher of Heifetz
- Violinist Leopold
- Oscar nominee for "My Man Godfrey"
- Violinist Mischa
- Zimbalist's violin teacher
- Oscar-nominated "My Man Godfrey" actor, 1936
- Violinist who taught Heifetz
- Hungarian violinist Leopold
- Hungarian violinist Leopold, teacher of Heifetz
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 23, 2013
- LA Times - August 29, 2012
- LA Times - April 15, 2009
- LA Times - August 05, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Violin virtuoso Leopold that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!