Clue: V.I.P. in D.C.
We have 3 answers for the clue V.I.P. in D.C.. See the results below.
- One in it for the long term?: Abbr.
- Boxer's title" Abbr.
- Leg. title
- Thurmond, e.g.: Abbr.
- Indonesian money
- D'Amato or Dodd: Abbr.
- Boxer's title: Abbr.
- Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.
- D.C. dignitary
- D.C. toiler
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 02, 2012
- USA Today - November 10, 2011
- Washington Post - March 13, 2006
- New York Times - April 07, 2003
- Washington Post - February 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue V.I.P. in D.C. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!