Clue: Walks a hole in the carpet
We have 1 answer for the clue Walks a hole in the carpet. See the results below.
- Duelist's steps
- Duelers' units
- Units of distance
- Treasure map distances
- They may be taken before drawing
- Walks outside the delivery room?
- Duel units
- Things counted by the second?
- Walks like an expectant father
- Duel measures
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Walks a hole in the carpet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!