Clue: Walks like an expectant father
We have 1 answer for the clue Walks like an expectant father. See the results below.
- Walks a hole in the carpet
- Duelist's steps
- Duelers' units
- Units of distance
- Treasure map distances
- They may be taken before drawing
- Walks outside the delivery room?
- Duel units
- Things counted by the second?
- Duel measures
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 17, 2011
- New York Times - January 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Walks like an expectant father that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!