Clue: Warlike god
We have 1 answer for the clue Warlike god. See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 31, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - August 10, 2012
- Washington Post - April 19, 2012
- New York Times - July 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Warlike god that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!