Clue: Washington portraitist Gilbert
We have 1 answer for the clue Washington portraitist Gilbert. See the results below.
- Jeb of Bull Run fame
- Losing general at Spotsylvania Courthouse
- House of Charles I and II
- Prolific suspense novelist Woods
- Portraitist of George Washington
- Civil War general J. E. B. ___
- Confederate Gen. J. E. B. ___
- John ___ Mill
- "___ Little" (1999 movie)
- Reb Jeb
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 24, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Washington portraitist Gilbert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!