Clue: "What's up, Doc?" speaker
We have 1 answer for the clue "What's up, Doc?" speaker. See the results below.
- One who says "IHOP"?
- Four-footed nemesis of Elmer Fudd
- Long-eared cartoon character
- Fudd foe
- Thorn in Elmer Fudd's side
- Freleng's rabbit
- Wisecracking rabbit, and hint to the first words in 17-, 29-, and 46-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "What's up, Doc?" speaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!