BUGSBUNNY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- "What's up, Doc?" speaker
- One who says "IHOP"?
- Four-footed nemesis of Elmer Fudd
- Long-eared cartoon character
- Fudd foe
- Thorn in Elmer Fudd's side
- Freleng's rabbit
- Wisecracking rabbit, and hint to the first words in 17-, 29-, and 46-Across
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 19, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 09, 2010
- USA Today - November 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 21, 2007
- Washington Post - February 25, 2004
- New York Times - October 08, 2002
- Washington Post - June 27, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer bugsbunny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!