Clue: When Antony dies in "Antony and Cleopatra"
We have 1 answer for the clue When Antony dies in "Antony and Cleopatra". See the results below.
- When Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are last seen
- When Antony says "I am dying, Egypt, dying"
- When in "Macbeth" we hear "Eye of newt..."
- Play conclusion, perhaps
- Part of a long play
- When Mimi dies in "La Boheme"
- When Bottom returns in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Last part of "Man and Superman"
- End of some plays
- Part of "Macbeth" when the witches make their prophecies
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue When Antony dies in "Antony and Cleopatra" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!