Clue: End of some plays
We have 2 answers for the clue End of some plays. See the results below.
- When Antony dies in "Antony and Cleopatra"
- When Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are last seen
- When Antony says "I am dying, Egypt, dying"
- When in "Macbeth" we hear "Eye of newt..."
- Play conclusion, perhaps
- Part of a long play
- When Mimi dies in "La Boheme"
- When Bottom returns in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Last part of "Man and Superman"
- Part of "Macbeth" when the witches make their prophecies
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 24, 2014
- Washington Post - September 29, 2008
Found an answer for the clue End of some plays that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!