Clue: When some deadlocks are broken, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue When some deadlocks are broken, briefly. See the results below.
- "How could ___?"
- Playing an extra period, briefly
- When some ties are broken, briefly
- Playing a fifth qtr., say
- Playing a fourth NHL period, say
- Trying to break a tie, briefly
- Still playing (Abbr.)
- How some NFL games are resolved
- Trying to settle a score, for short?
- Facing sudden death, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 07, 2013
Found an answer for the clue When some deadlocks are broken, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!