Clue: Where lemons are picked?
We have 1 answer for the clue Where lemons are picked?. See the results below.
- Lemon locale?
- Escorts can be gotten here
- Where trade-ins are made
- It may contain crates
- Place to start a test-drive
- Where sticker shock may be experienced
- Where to find both cream puffs and lemons
- Selling point?
- Where to find wheels
- Where trade-ins can be found
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Where lemons are picked? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!