CARLOT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Where lemons are picked?
- Lemon locale?
- Escorts can be gotten here
- Where trade-ins are made
- It may contain crates
- Place to start a test-drive
- Where sticker shock may be experienced
- Where to find both cream puffs and lemons
- Selling point?
- Where to find wheels
- Where trade-ins can be found
- Showroom neighbor, often
- Rental fleet's place
- Eclipse viewing locale?
- Spot for some lemons
- Where some lemons are picked?
- Where some lemon's are picked
- Jalopy site
- Part of a dealership
- Place for some salespeople
- Locale for new VWs or BMWs
- Used auto area
- Place for wheeling and dealing?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 2016
- LA Times - August 09, 2016
- New York Times - October 27, 2015
- USA Today - August 21, 2015
- New York Times - August 02, 2015
- USA Today - January 07, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 23, 2013
- Universal - July 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 13, 2011
- New York Times - April 29, 2011
- USA Today - November 04, 2009
- Washington Post - August 19, 2008
- New York Times - December 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 07, 2007
- Netword - May 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 01, 2005
- New York Times - October 23, 2004
- Washington Post - May 03, 2004
- Washington Post - December 14, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer carlot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!