Clue: Where many people fall asleep at the wheel
We have 1 answer for the clue Where many people fall asleep at the wheel. See the results below.
- Place to stretch your legs
- Turnpike sight
- Turnpike oasis
- Place to stretch
- Common vending machine site
- Place that often has picnic tables
- It's found between exits
- Weary motorist's oasis
- Where drivers can pull over
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 19, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Where many people fall asleep at the wheel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!