Clue: Wilderness Road pioneer Daniel
We have 1 answer for the clue Wilderness Road pioneer Daniel. See the results below.
- Kentucky county
- Honorary Shawnee
- County name in eight, mainly Midwest, states
- Wilderness Road blazer
- Hero after whom eight U.S. counties are named
- Daniel with a coonskin cap
- Trailblazing Daniel
- Pat or Daniel
- Shawnee tribe adoptee
- Trailblazer Daniel
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 04, 2008
- Washington Post - November 11, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Wilderness Road pioneer Daniel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!