Clue: Wire-thickness measure
We have 2 answers for the clue Wire-thickness measure. See the results below.
- .001 inch
- Fraction of an inch
- Thou squared
- Minimal measure
- Big number, slangily
- N.L. Central team, on a scoreboard
- Start of a Brewers line score
- "Cool" amount
- N.L. Central team, on scoreboards
- Thou of thous
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 20, 2017
- Universal - November 25, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Wire-thickness measure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!