Clue: With 15-Down, some chains
We have 1 answer for the clue With 15-Down, some chains. See the results below.
- Like an old pay telephone call
- Like old paperback novels
- Like some stores of old
- Kind of store
- Like some old stores
- Like an inexpensive store
- Like variety stores of old
- Costing a dime
- Like old bargain stores
- Old type of store
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue With 15-Down, some chains that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!