Clue: With 66-Across, catcher with catchy comments
We have 1 answer for the clue With 66-Across, catcher with catchy comments. See the results below.
- Berra or Bear
- Jellystone Park bear
- Cartoon bear
- Catcher Berra
- One in an awkward position?
- First name in the 40's-50's Yankees
- Contemplative sort
- Cooperstown nickname
- Jellystone Park resident
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - October 31, 2004
- New York Sun - October 30, 2004
- New York Sun - October 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue With 66-Across, catcher with catchy comments that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!