Clue: With freedom of tempo
We have 1 answer for the clue With freedom of tempo. See the results below.
- Expressively, in music
- Played expressively within the tempo, in music
- With some notes lengthened, in music
- Fluctuation of tempo
- Not strictly adhering to tempo
- Having freedom of tempo
- Fluctuation of musical tempo
- With flexibility in tempo
- In a relaxed rhythm, musically
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2010
- New York Times - December 25, 2005
- New York Times - November 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue With freedom of tempo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!