Clue: Woodstock folk singer
We have 1 answer for the clue Woodstock folk singer. See the results below.
- Newport Folk Festival figure
- Classic name at the Newport Folk Festival
- 59-Across performer
- Performer of many Dylan songs
- Singer/activist Joan
- Singer in Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue
- "Diamonds and Rust" singer, 1975
- Female singer at the original Woodstock
- Folk singer Joan
- Guthrie's follower at Woodstock
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Woodstock folk singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!