We have 5 answers for the clue Woolgatherer?. See the results below.
- Dickens's Madame Defarge, e.g.
- One who may put you in stitches?
- Madame Defarge, often
- Wool worker
- Bootees maker
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 04, 2015
- USA Today - December 21, 2009
- Universal - October 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2005
- New York Sun - March 21, 2005
- New York Times - September 15, 2002
- New York Times - September 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Woolgatherer? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!