KNITTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Dickens's Madame Defarge, e.g.
- One who may put you in stitches?
- Madame Defarge, often
- Wool worker
- Bootees maker
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 16, 2011
- Washington Post - January 17, 2010
- New York Times - April 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2005
- New York Times - September 28, 2003
- New York Times - September 09, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer knitter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!