Clue: Word from Farragut or Butler
We have 1 answer for the clue Word from Farragut or Butler. See the results below.
- Butler's last word
- Not-so-mild oath
- Opposite of bless
- Butler's expletive
- "__ the torpedoes!" (cry of August 5, 1864)
- Denounce in no uncertain terms
- Dramatic word for the Yankees
- Cousin of "Phooey!"
- Cousin of "Shucks!"
- More than "Phooey!"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 24, 2014
- Washington Post - December 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Word from Farragut or Butler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!