Clue: Word of resignation
We have 1 answer for the clue Word of resignation. See the results below.
- Despondent comment
- "Oh, woe!"
- Cry for "poor Yorick"
- Griever's exclamation
- Woeful word
- Cry for what might have been
- "I am miserable"
- "Woe is me!"
- "___, 'tis true I have gone here and there": Shak.
- Start of Hamlet's "Yorick" speech
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 20, 2009
- USA Today - October 06, 2008
- Universal - September 29, 2008
- New York Times - September 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Word of resignation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!