Clue: Wordplay in the Jumble
We have 1 answer for the clue Wordplay in the Jumble. See the results below.
- Rattles, for 1-Across
- What each of today's four long answers is vis-à-vis New Year's Eve
- 8-Down, to Sal Mineo
- Twist of phrase?
- Twist of phrase, perhaps
- Schoolmaster, to the classroom
- 17-Across or 11- or 29-Down, to 61-Across
- Horrid glances from Charles Grodin?
- Tops for pots
- Cheaters, to teachers
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 24, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Wordplay in the Jumble that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!