Clue: World capital at 9,350 feet
We have 1 answer for the clue World capital at 9,350 feet. See the results below.
- Capital just south of the equator
- Capital near 0° latitude
- Capital at the foot of the Pichincha volcano
- Andean capital
- Capital of Ecuador
- World's second-highest capital
- South American capital
- Ecuador's capital
- Capital in the Andes
- Capital city more than 9,000 feet above sea level
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 2019
Found an answer for the clue World capital at 9,350 feet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!