Clue: World capital known as Batavia until 1942
We have 1 answer for the clue World capital known as Batavia until 1942. See the results below.
- Capital city of 8.6 million
- City once known as Batavia
- Indonesia's capital
- University of Indonesia location
- Capital of Indonesia
- National Museum of Indonesia setting
- Java hub
- Home of Southeast Asia's largest mosque
- Capital of the world's largest island country
- Skinny model
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 24, 2019
Found an answer for the clue World capital known as Batavia until 1942 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!