Clue: World capital on the slope of an active volcano
We have 1 answer for the clue World capital on the slope of an active volcano. See the results below.
- Capital just south of the equator
- Capital near 0° latitude
- Capital at the foot of the Pichincha volcano
- Andean capital
- Capital of Ecuador
- World's second-highest capital
- South American capital
- Ecuador's capital
- Capital in the Andes
- Capital city more than 9,000 feet above sea level
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 23, 2014
Found an answer for the clue World capital on the slope of an active volcano that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!