Clue: World faith founded in Persia
We have 1 answer for the clue World faith founded in Persia. See the results below.
- Faith that teaches the unity of all races
- Adherent in Iran
- Sect governed by the Universal House of Justice
- Believer advocating universal brotherhood
- Faith that arose in Persia
- Faith founded in Persia
- Persian religion
- Mideast religion that preaches equality
- Persian-founded faith
- Religion founded in Persia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 03, 2020
Found an answer for the clue World faith founded in Persia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!