Clue: Worshipers' place
We have 3 answers for the clue Worshipers' place. See the results below.
- Tough thing to master at the Masters
- Church section
- Eleven through thirteen at Augusta
- Area next to the pulpit, in some churches
- Challenging area at Augusta National, as it's facetiously called
- Service station?
- "I agree completely, dog-eared bit of paper!"
- Area for religious zeal
- Stretch of tough holes at Augusta
- Church area for enthusiastic responses
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 01, 2004
- Washington Post - June 08, 2003
- New York Times - July 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Worshipers' place that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!