AMENCORNER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Worshipers' place
- Tough thing to master at the Masters
- Church section
- Eleven through thirteen at Augusta
- Area next to the pulpit, in some churches
- Challenging area at Augusta National, as it's facetiously called
- Service station?
- "I agree completely, dog-eared bit of paper!"
- Area for religious zeal
- Stretch of tough holes at Augusta
- Church area for enthusiastic responses
- Place for vocal supporters
- Spot for spirited worshipers
- Exciting section of 37-Across, familiarly ... and a configuration found in four apt places in this puzzle
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 04, 2018
- New York Times - January 20, 2017
- New York Times - October 23, 2015
- LA Times - August 26, 2014
- LA Times - July 15, 2012
- New York Times - June 19, 2011
- Netword - December 11, 2010
- LA Times - October 02, 2010
- LA Times - February 16, 2008
- New York Times - April 20, 2007
- New York Times - February 19, 2005
- Washington Post - October 06, 2002
- Washington Post - October 05, 2002
- New York Times - July 28, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer amencorner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!