Clue: Writer Wister
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer Wister. See the results below.
- John Irving's "A Prayer for ___ Meany"
- Novelist Wister
- Glass-___ Currency Act, 1913
- "A Prayer for ___ Meany"
- "Dulce et Decorum Est" poet
- Meany of literature
- Writer ___ Wister
- "___ Wingrave" (Britten opera)
- Irving's ___ Meany
- Western writer ___ Wister
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 08, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 04, 2011
- Netword - April 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Writer Wister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!