Clue: W.W. II U.S. admiral nicknamed "Bull"
We have 1 answer for the clue W.W. II U.S. admiral nicknamed "Bull". See the results below.
- Admiral at Guadalcanal, 1943
- Vice admiral on the U.S.S. Enterprise
- Admiral nicknamed Bull
- Title admiral in a Paul and Linda McCartney hit
- Bull of the ww11 navy
- Famed U.S. admiral
- WWII admiral
- VIP at the "Missouri" surrender
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue W.W. II U.S. admiral nicknamed "Bull" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!